We are pleased to announce the release of Adoddle 19.3 to our user community as of 31st of December 2016 .
The Adoddle 19.3 release has exciting new features as well as bug fixes:
• Additional options for Orbit Navigation: Viewing of 3D models is improved. Users can rotate and view a model using additional options of Orbit, Free Orbit and Turntable in Advanced viewers of Adoddle Navigator and Adoddle Web Application.
• Support for Copy Folder Structure: Adoddle Folder Management is enhanced. Copy Folder Structure is now supported in Adoddle.
• Improved Scheduling & Sharing of Adoddle Reports: Sharing key project information with project teams is improved. Adoddle users can manually select projects or use project filter to ensure a report shows data only for selected projects while scheduling Adoddle Reports. Users can also share Adoddle Reports with other users.
• Automatically adding Admin Users: Users in “Workspace Administrators” role will be automatically added with Admin permissions when creating distribution groups, purpose of issues and statuses.
• Improvements in Adoddle Field+ Application:
- Support for inline status change of Defects: Adoddle Field+ app now supports status change of defects in listing.
- Create Signature in Offline Mode: Users can now create signature in offline mode.
- Ease of use: Working with Adoddle Field+ app made easy, user will remain logged into the app unless they explicitly log out.
• Improvements in Adoddle Form API:
- Form Access URLs Supported in APIs: Along with the form header data, form access URL will also be returned when invoking the form API.
• Other Platform Changes:
- Discontinue Thumbnail View in Files Listing:Due to performance improvement reasons the thumbnail view in files listing is disabled, users will get the list view.
- Discontinue Support of Internet Explorer 8: IE version 8 and older than 8 OR IE versions 9/10/11 with compatibility view enabled will not be supported on Adoddle after Release 19.4 (mid Feb 2017).
- Improved Extensibility: Adoddle extensibility for documents and forms is improved with introduction of new APIs and enhancement to existing ones.
Please click here to see the Product Release notes.
Your feedback is valuable to us, so please keep sending us your feedback.
The Asite Product Team