Junior Consultant / Consultant
Asite - Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We need a Consultant to join our growing Professional Services team in Sydney. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience of Cloud-based and Software as a Service implementations.
Successful candidates will be vibrant individuals with strong interpersonal skills who can work with our existing front-office team and our back-office team in India, and with our channel partners globally to realise every opportunity for providing value to our customers. We expect an extraordinary attention to detail from all members of the Asite team.
- Lead or assist with new Asite customer implementation.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation
- Handling and managing client issues.
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Asite best practices
- Organising and occasionally leading training sessions.
- Liaising with various departments to meet client requirements.
- Creating documentation both for external and internal use.
- Identifying sales leads from current clients.
- Organise product/app releases client side.
- Scope solutions and deliver functional documentation to the Professional Services Manager.
- Business Process Analysis and mapping for clients’ Supply Chain interactions and requirements
- Work with the Professional Services Manager & Professional Services Director to develop a plan for making Asite a part of the client’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Asite can better serve our customers.
- Provide presentations to prospective clients
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals including completing project scoping
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to manage and direct overall project implementation from a process and systems perspective
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding client relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic with a commitment to results
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Background in AEC industry is an advantage but not a must
- Commercial Acumen and the ability to innovate in business situations.
- Willing to travel according to project needs.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Posted: April 07, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Consulting Information Technology