Marketing Manager – SaaS/Cloud – London
Asite - London, Silicon Roundabout
We at Asite are looking to fill a key role in our global head-office team in London.
Based in London's "Silicon Roundabout", Asite is at the cutting edge of enterprise cloud computing for collaborative working and we've built a leading position in the global market. Our Marketing function has an increasingly important role to play in generating inbound leads for the sales and professional services teams. We are looking for a Marketing Manager with 3-7 years’ experience, or more, to join our team and support our global expansion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate digital marketer to join a growing team in one of the hottest sectors in the global economy. You will be directly engaged in executing a content-driven marketing strategy focused on inbound lead generation, and on building a team to execute on both digital and event-driven campaigns. If you have direct experience in new media / software marketing and are able to point to a portfolio of successful social media and online campaigns, then you are well positioned for this role. Experience with Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Cloud Computing is highly desirable.
You should have:
- Direct experience in SaaS PR and marketing communications.
- Copy writing and creative capabilities and experience putting together successful social media campaigns.
- You must have extraordinary attention to detail and top-notch English-language copy writing abilities as a given.
- Please be prepared to write as part of the interview process if you are interested in this position.
- We're looking for a creative and vibrant individual who can work with our sales and product management teams to build the Asite brand, co-ordinate P.R., and stimulate the development of our global online presence.
The following attributes are highly desirable:
- Top-notch writing talent and an attention to detail which borders on the obsessive.
- Experience conducting digital marketing campaigns with measurable results and in particular with content-based marketing for inbound lead generation
- A good comfort level with Salesforce.com, Hootsuite, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, Google Analytics and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot (or similar)
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team of internal stakeholders and external partners
- A sincere interest in the application of collaborative working in the enterprise and the capacity of SaaS for business transformation
- The desire to take ownership of a portfolio of editorial content across Asite’s marketing channels and become a key player in generating thought leadership for the brand
- A journalism or PR background
If this describes you then please reply with your CV and we look forward to meeting you.
Apply Here: email@example.com