Sales Executive – SaaS/Cloud – London
Asite - London, Silicon Roundabout
We at Asite are looking to fill key roles in our head-office team, based in London’s ‘Silicon Roundabout’.
We have built a leading position in cloud-based corporate collaboration and an opportunity has now arisen for one or more Sales Executives with 3+ years’ experience to join our team to support our further sales growth in the UK and Ireland.
The individuals we are seeking will be responsible for selling our collaborative SaaS solutions to the Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC), and Infrastructure sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who enjoy challenges and are committed to building a career in sales.
This role will suit a sales professional with experience of software solution sales in a B2B arena. We expect an extraordinary attention to detail and top-notch communication abilities as a given. We need a vibrant individual who can work with our customers to design solutions to their requirements leveraging Asite’s Adoddle platform. The position will be London-based and travel, primarily in the UK, will be required.
If this describes you then please reply with your C.V. and I look forward to meeting you.
- Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers in enterprise prospects
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs, own the proposal process, and close the sale
- Work with our Salesforce.com CRM to document sales activities
- Achieve all individual sales targets set by the company
- Attend sales meetings, work closely with the marketing team, and keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution sales domains such as enterprise software, consulting services, etc.
- A proven sales record and experience selling to the corporate market will be a big plus
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organisations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Experience with contract or renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to converse in a knowledgeable manner on industry topics including Software as a Service and Cloud Computing - and to apply them to a prospect's business domain
- Ability to close sales with the most appropriate sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the skills to develop relationships quickly and with prospects/customers at all levels
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven, ever-changing environment
- Exposure to project management software, eProcurement, supplier relationship management, supply chain management and exposure to ERP implementation projects will all be a plus.
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The key measurements of this role will be:
- Achievement of revenue targets
- Acquisition of enterprise clients
- Achievement of activity levels.
If this describes you then please reply with your CV and we look forward to meeting you.
Apply Here: email@example.com