We at Asite are looking to fill a number of key roles in our head-office team, based in New York City.
We need a Senior Project Managers to join our growing Professional Services team. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience of Cloud-based and Software-as-a-Service implementations.
The requirement for the position is a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics and 12 years of experience in a related field. Knowledge of the construction industry is preferred.
Successful candidates will be vibrant individuals with strong interpersonal skills who can work with our existing front-office team in London and our back-office team in India, and with our channel partners globally to realize every opportunity for providing value to our customers. We expect an extraordinary attention to detail from all members of the Asite team.
- Align and implement Asite’s Collaboration services with the business processes used by the client.
- Creating process flow charts and process documentation for client projects in using our application.
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Ability to build forms via InfoPath and Asite’s HTML App-builder
- Clear understanding of the procurement process, Information Delivery Plan, and integrations with MS Project
- Responsible for overall Quality Assured software deliveries to clients
- Client system configuration – integration and managing process change
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Asite best practices.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort
- Organizing and occasionally leading training sessions.
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation
- Business Process Analysis and mapping for clients’ Supply Chain interactions and requirements
- Scope solutions and deliver functional documentation to the Professional Services Manager.
- Liaise and manage technical resources in our India office
- Provide weekly updates on support cases via Action/Decision logs
- Handle and manage client issues via JIRA
- Create documentation both for external and internal use.
- Manage and organize product/app releases
- Provide presentations to prospective clients
- In depth knowledge of Bid Management and procurement
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell/upsell in current client base
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals including completing project scoping
- Work with the Professional Services Manager & Professional Services Director to develop a plan for making Asite a part of the client’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Asite can better serve our customers.
- Translated business needs into data organization requirements and standards for use to ensure proper integration with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Primary liaison between business users and technical teams to understand reporting and analysis needs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to manage and direct overall project implementation from a process and systems perspective
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding client relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic with a commitment to results
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Commercial Acumen and the ability to innovate in business situations.
- Willing to travel according to project needs.
Adoddle is a complete platform for delivering collaborative applications via the web and mobile world. We provide all of the underlying technology; a world-class SaaS infrastructure; and our graphical development and deployment environment – Adoddle AppBuilder – so that developers and commercial teams can focus on building the Apps they need to help global supply chains work smarter - together.
Our customers and markets are global and so is our team.
Functions: Consulting, Management, Customer Service, Business Development, Project Management
Industries: Information Services, Information Technology and Services, Management Consulting, Internet, Computer Software
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org