UI & UX Designer
Asite is a leading SaaS provider and are currently looking for a UI & UX Designer to join our technology team in London. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help and set the vision for best user experience, serving as a client advocate to ensure the highest level of usefulness, desirability, and satisfaction.
- Analyse user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mock-ups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centred design solutions
- Presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across the product team
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience with best practices for device-based information architecture and design, as well as experience with usability principles and techniques
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such a Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe XD
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-ups
- Experience designing interfaces for web-based tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment with design sprints
- Storyboarding, prototyping, usability testing & visual design experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Framer
Asite is a growing company with exciting prospects in the development of cloud-based software. We were founded in 2001 and are based in the city of London with regional offices in New York, Sydney, India, and South Africa. We help businesses share data with their partners, customers, and suppliers in a secure environment in the cloud via our collaborative platform: Adoddle.
Adoddle is a complete platform for delivering collaborative applications via the web and mobile world. We provide all of the underlying technology; a world-class SaaS infrastructure; and our graphical development and deployment environment – Adoddle AppBuilder – so that developers and commercial teams can focus on building the Apps they need to help global supply chains work smarter - together.
Our customers and markets are global and so is our team.
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Management Consulting, Internet, Computer Software
Posted: June, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time or Contract
Salary: DOE, private healthcare + gym
Location: Asite Solutions, 1 Mark Square, London, EC2A 4EG
Apply here: email@example.com