The Government Construction Strategy was published in 2011, requiring collaborative 3D BIM (BIM Level 2) on its projects by 2016. Now with the target date imminent, the key questions are how ready are you and what happens next?
This two-day conference will seek answers to the current skills gap, a major risk to the delivery of BIM Level 2, as well as practical support for taking BIM forward.
It will also reveal the latest progress in the Development of BIM Level 3, known as Digital Built Britain.
Why you should attend
- Gain insights from industry experts and early adopters of BIM Level 2.
- Gain practical knowledge at surgery workshops.
- Be part of an international audience.
- Find out about the latest development of BIM Level 3.
- Gain 14 hours CPD certification over the two days.