Join David Philp, Head of BIM Implementation, Cabinet Office; John Lorimer, Capital Programme Director, Manchester City Council; Mike Beavan, Engineering Practice Leader, Arup and Tony Ryan, Asite CEO as they discuss BIM and Facilities Management.
The webinar series has been organised by Building Magazine in partnership with Asite and is chaired by Building’s Technical Editor Tom Lane.
- Structuring the BIM data for Facilities Management
- Understanding COBie and how it works
- How to maximise the benefits of BIM data for Facilities Management
Hear from senior colleagues from across the industry including; Contractors, Architects, Designers, Structural Engineers, Building Services Engineers, Cost Consultants and Project Managers.
COLLABORATIVE BIM SERIES
By registering for this webinar you are also registering for the Collaborative BIM Series. As well as unique webinars this online clinic will offer practical advice and guidance on incorporating BIM into your daily work, embracing the benefits of using BIM and other collaborative technologies.
Join this unique forum and discover how you can drive efficiency, productivity and profitability.
• Receive expert advice and guidance from leading industry figures on how to drive cost savings and productivity through effective use of BIM
• Build your understanding of the BIM offering and associated technologies
• Make new connections with colleagues from across the industry, and debate the most pertinent issues
• Stay ahead of your competitors - utilise this unique platform to ensure you remain one step ahead
The following webinars are available for immediate on-demand viewing:
What is BIM – The Business Imperatives?
Panellists: Mervyn Richards, MR1 Consulting Limited; Robert Klaschka,Studio Klaschka Architecture and Design; Kamran Moazami, WSP Group; Nathan Doughty, Asite
‘BIMing Up’ Practicalities integrating BIM
Panellists: Mark Thompson, Ryder Architecture; Chris Gilmour, BAM Construct UK Ltd; Martin Bailey, NG Bailey; Tony Ryan, Asite
Compatibility & Collaboration
Panellists: Duncan Reed, Balfour Beatty Construction; James Middling, Mott MacDonald; Nathan Doughty, Asite
BIM - Ownership, Contracts and Insurance
Panellists: Michael Conroy Harris, Eversheds LLP; Mark Cammies, Circle Health; Tony Ryan, Asite; Rob Owen, Mace Group; Graeme Forbes, Kier.