Build Earth Live Hyperloop Monday, 26th September 2016 noon EDT and end Wednesday, 28th September, endong at noon EDT.
The competition will end with an awards evening on Friday 30th September in London.
A plan to link Dubai and Abu Dhabi by super speed Hyperloop is to be the latest event in the annual Build Earth Live series showcasing how new technology is revolutionizing construction.
Design teams from around the world are invited to join in worldwide collaborative working using building information modelling (BIM).
The Hyperloop event, created by Asite, will focus in particular on the design of station terminuses within the context of the two great global cities.
- This is the eighth collaborative BIM competition hosted by Build Earth Live to raise awareness of cloud-based working, international developments in interoperability and public access to the design process.
- The team- based competition will take place over 48 hours, allowing contributions and collaborations from around the world during and after working hours.
- This year’s competition will begin on Monday, 26th September 2016 noon EDT and Wednesday, 28th September 2016, ending at noon EDT.
- Prior to the competition organizers will release a high-level design brief to all potential participants – followed by release of full details before the event starts.
- Teams are free to exploit any interoperable technology and to update a public collaboration site. Visitors can observe and comment on the collaborative process.
- The event will conclude with presentations to the press and awards announced by an expert panel. Award winners are recognized as leaders in their field and masters of collaborative technologies.
For sponsorship and partner opportunities please contact; email@example.com