The Building Supermarkets conference will bring together leading supermarkets, construction contractors and the wider supply chain to highlight the opportunities in food retail store design and construction, and wider mixed use development.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Derek Pitcher, deputy chairman, managing director of consultancy services and head of retail, Cyril Sweett, and board member of the BCSC
• Steve Fuller, head of construction delivery and store architecture, Marks & Spencer
• Lester Hampson, head of retail development, Land Securities
• Michael Kissman, regional corporate affairs manager, Tesco
• John Walker, head of development planning services, Westminster City Council
Take a look at our speakers or view the full conference programme.
Learn from and network with speakers and delegates from companies including Tesco, Marks & Spencer and Land Securities to find out:
• How supermarkets are driving regeneration and housebuilding partnerships with developers and contractors
• Designing and building energy-efficient, low waste stores
• What contractors need to know about retail and the supermarket as client
• Success stories in the creation of affordable homes, jobs and reclamation of brownfield land
• How to effectively negotiate with local authorities to minimise delays in the planning process
• How contractors and suppliers can join frameworks and the wider supply chain