Asite are proudly sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2017 Fall BIMForum/BuildCON event being hosted at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas from the 6th to the 8th of November.
The event has four main sessions:
- Beyond Coordination to Integration!
- Larger Audience – Expanded Technology Scope – Enhanced Networking
- Technology – Lean – BIM – Collaboration/Interoperability
- Structural Engineering – Digital Documentation & Reality Capture
All 4 events will run sessions concurrently and will share the Networking and Expo Hall events!
Visit STAND 722 to meet Asites’ ATeam and get introduced to Adoddle, the worlds’ most intuitive collaboration platform for the AEC industry.
The BIMForum’s mission is to facilitate and accelerate the adoption of building information modeling (BIM) in the A/E/C industry. We will lead by example and synchronize with counterparts in all sectors of the industry to jointly develop best practice for virtual design and construction (VDC). We will share our experiences and execute our goals via online forums, highly useful deliverables and practical industry conferences.
Fall BIMForum will include Four co-located Events
A/E/C+FM Technology – Lean – BIM – Collaboration – Digital Documentation
- Integrated Networking: Owners, Designers, Builders and Technology Solution Providers
- Larger Audience than ever before at a single BIMForum!
- Expanded Scope: 4 combined events
- A/E/C+FM Technology Showcase
- Best Practices: Lean – BIM – Collaboration, Asset & Digital Documentation Management
- One Registration—Access to sessions in all four conferences in a combined location.
- Continuing Education: Up to 12 hours of CEU's
The Adoddle platform is used worldwide by leading property owners, architecture, engineering, and construction firms to manage their largest and most demanding capital investment programs. Adoddle helps people manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively, accessing the information they need, when and where they need it. It enables AECO companies to measure and track capital projects and asset operations. Adoddle allows firms to store and manage all project data in one central and secure repository. It is a bespoke platform which allows the clients to fully configure the structure of their content with highly controlled access and rich workflows.
Asite’s cloud technology gives everyone involved in construction and facilities projects access to key information regardless of location or device. It enables increased collaboration which results in fewer mistakes, delivering huge time and cost savings. Asite was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in London’s Tech City in the UK, with North American operations based in New York, and regional offices in Australia, India and South Africa. For more information, please visit: www.asite.com or www.youtube.com/asitesolutions.