Join Nathan Doughty, Asite COO, Duncan Reed, Divisional Design Manager at Balfour Beatty and James Middling, Associate Director at Mott MacDonald for the third collaborative BIM webinar in the series as they explore the technical issues around hosting the model and integrating different software packages. The webinar series has been organised by Building Magazine and will be chaired by Building's editor Tom Lane. This is an opportunity to join industry experts and gain further insight into the following challenges:
- Communication between different models
- How it is hosted - argument for single/joint models
- Dissecting information within model
- Impact and navigating Cloud Computing
Register for free here.
James Middling, Associate Director, Mott MacDonald
Nathan Doughty, Chief Operating Officer, Asite
Duncan Reed, Divisional Design Manager, Balfour Beatty
Join senior colleagues from across the industry including; Contractors, Architects, Designers, Structural Engineers, Building Services Engineers, Cost Consultants and Project Managers.
COLLABORATIVE BIM SERIES
By registering for this webinar you are also registering for the Collaborative BIM Series. As well as unique webinars this online clinic will offer practical advice and guidance on incorporating BIM into your daily work, embracing the benefits of using BIM and other collaborative technologies.
You can access this website at any point from 28 September 2011 for live webinars, on-demand webinars and much more.
Join this unique forum and discover how you can drive efficiency, productivity and profitability.
• Receive expert advice and guidance from leading industry figures on how to drive cost savings and productivity through effective use of BIM
• Build your understanding of the BIM offering and associated technologies
• Make new connections with colleagues from across the industry, and debate the most pertinent issues
• Stay ahead of your competitors - utilise this unique platform to ensure you remain one step ahead