Asite, in assosiation with Building magazine, would like to invite you to this free to attend live audio webinar on, ‘Build Earth Live Hyperloop: an overview'.
This webinar will look at the latest in the series of collaborative BIM competitions, where six teams were asked to design a prototype for a Hyperloop train that can reduce travel time between Dubai and Fujairah to 10 minutes. Each design had to lay plans for parallel Hyperloop transportation systems one for passengers, and another for cargo that would eventuall converge, and include stations complete with spacious halls for passengers to board the trains.
Judges and a representative of the winning teams, Mobius, will describe the competition and what made the winning formula in this event, as well as how the use of BIM and cloud-based working was integral to the project¹s success.
This will include:
- The Hyperloop competition: its role in fostering innovation
- What made the best BIM design on the day?
- How the winning design was created
- How can BIM and cloud-based working transform ways of working for designers and engineers?
- What's next for BIM and cloud-based innovation?
- This webinar is planned to be CPD accredited, so attendees can gain study points.