We're excited to announce our latest release, Asite 21.0, which represents the enhancement of our international-scale Software as a Service (SaaS) platform.
Following on from the launch, we are hosting a short webinar where you'll have the opportunity to learn more about our new features and upgrades, including improved reporting features, extended CDE capabilities, enhancements to the Field app, and exciting new platform integrations.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 22 September at 14:30 BST and will be hosted by one of our experienced Customer Success Specialists, Sharline Walton, and Arushan Mahendrakumar, Asite’s Digital Engineering Consultant.
Watch the full webinar below:
Here is a quick overview of some of the new features that will be highlighted in the Webinar:
Asite Platform - Business Analytics (embedded)
Fast and easy access to project data
- Users now have access to a range of Microsoft Power BI reports to provide additional insights on their project portfolio, including reports on CDE, defects, financials and health & safety.
Common Data Environment (CDE)
Collaborative BIM (cBIM) tool has been further upgraded:
- View 3D Point Clouds in both .PTX and .PTS formats, and enrich your Digital Twin.
- Smarter interface with easy navigation.
- Optimized viewing of 3D federated models and object details.
- Group objects by type in the model tree.
- Area measurement tool support added.
Adoddle Field for Site
Offline working enhanced:
- Adoddle Field for Site now enables project teams working on remote sites to view 2D files and create mark-ups and comments in offline mode using the Asite viewer, without the need of a native application. Users can then sync all information back to the cloud when online.
For detailed information about this release, please click here.