WHAT'S NEW WITH ASITE 21
Asite is excited to introduce some of the new features of our Asite 21 release. This updated version represents an enhancement of our international-scale Software as a Service (SaaS) platform.
At Asite, we value our customers greatly, and our number one priority is to support your business and enable collaborative working across your projects.
To this end, we continue to deliver on our vision to connect people and help the world build better.
We hope you enjoy these new features and improvements!
Here is a quick overview of the new features:
Asite Platform - Business Analytics (embedded)
Fast and easy access to project data
- Users now have access to a range of Microsoft Power BI reports to provide additional insights on their project portfolio, including reports on CDE, defects, financials and health & safety.
Common Data Environment (CDE)
Collaborative BIM (cBIM) tool has been further upgraded:
- View 3D Point Clouds in both .PTX and .PTS formats, and enrich your Digital Twin.
- Smarter interface with easy navigation.
- Optimized viewing of 3D federated models and object details.
- Group objects by type in the model tree.
- Area measurement tool support added.
Adoddle Field for Site
Offline working enhanced:
- Adoddle Field for Site now enables project teams working on remote sites to view 2D files and create mark-ups and comments in offline mode using the Asite viewer, without the need of a native application. Users can then sync all information back to the cloud when online.
For detailed information about this release, please click the button below.
Denis Antony, is a Senior Vice President Global Product Management at Asite leading the new product initiatives and innovations for the Adoddle VM and CDE (Common Data Environment) platform. He has overall 22 years of experience in the Information Technology and FMCG industry, expert at working in an environment of constant change and in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced setting.
1 minute read
Asite Insights in your inbox.
Sign up for product news and our latest insights published monthly. It's a newsletter so hot, even global warming can't keep up.