The Environment Agency has signed a 5-year contract with Asite to supply and host its award winning web-based collaborative Software as a Service (cSaaS).
Asite’s cSaaS enables the Environment Agency’s internal and external project team members to work together more effectively by:
- Storing and controlling all project documents
- Helping users through key project processes such as business case submission
- Automating key contract administration tasks such as fee note processing
- Replacing the Extranet as an electronic store for templates and guidance
- Making it easier to share best practice and examples
- The ability to report across the breadth of the service
Tony Ryan, CEO of Asite commented “this proves how our service is now market leading in its ability to deliver against such varied requirements and complex contract management needs.”
Asite delivers flexible IT solutions for collaboration, trading and sourcing for use by any companies at any point in the supply chain. For more information about Asite, please call +44 (0)207 749 7880 or send an email to: email@example.com.