Asite sign five year agreement with Synergy for cloud-based collaborative BIM
Asite signed a five year enterprise agreement with Synergy for the use of its award-winning collaborative cloud platform, Adoddle. Synergy will implement Adoddle to optimize its critical corporate processes including project management, supplier relationship management and collaborative building information modelling (BIM), integrating them into one seamless process in the cloud.
Asite is delivering their cloud-based collaboration solution for information management across the company and its projects. The Synergy team and other project stakeholders will use Adoddle for real-time visibility of their projects across their supply chain and for connecting their commercial project data to their 3D building designs.
Hedley Adkins, Chief Executive Officer at Synergy, said “To ensure effective project communication, we looked at various web collaboration options. We were particularly impressed by the capability, flexibility, track record and support offered by Asite. We customised Adoddle to suit our existing processes and, after completing a site trial, will adopt Asite globally. This will enable us to provide an even higher standard of service to our clients.”
Ritesh Narain, MD, Asite India said “We are delighted to be working with Synergy because of their forward looking approach. The capability to customize the Adoddle platform via AppBuilder allows Synergy to leverage their processes and deliver the efficiencies their clients rely upon them to achieve.”
Adoddle delivers the following benefits:
- Collaborative working across multiple teams and disparate systems
- Centralising information in Adoddle’s secure and assessable cloud platform
- Real time visibility and control of information, workflows, projects, suppliers and buyers
- Clear audit trails and reporting on data, projects, spend, contracts, suppliers and buyers
- Tracks design progression and critical decision making during development
- Enables users to collaboratively review and mark-up model files in the integrated 3D BIM viewer
- Connects commercial data and suppliers directly to the projects and designs
- Integrates document control and construction management with the BIM coordination process
- Manages suppliers and buyers all in one place with integration to additional software
- Enables users to create customised applications tailored to the business or project needs
Synergy is the leader in providing Project Management Consultancy and Design & Build Solutions in the various asset classes such as IT/SEZ/Business Parks, Hotels, Multi-specialty Hospitals, High-end residential and Data centres. Headquartered at Bangalore (India), Synergy has delivered more than 100 million sq. ft. of high quality built-up spaces to global clients across Commercial, Retail, Health care, Hospitality and Residential verticals. Team Synergy today, is a network of over 700 professionals from over 7 nationalities and has operations and offices across India, Middle East and Far East
Asite helps people to share information and build knowledge in a secure environment in the cloud. Every day, professionals all over the world use Asite to manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively to get the information they need – when and where they need it.
2 minute read
Asite Insights in your inbox.
Sign up for product news and our latest insights published monthly. It's a newsletter so hot, even global warming can't keep up.