Asite has joined the Autodesk Developer Network to develop tighter integration between the Asite cBIM™ platform for collaborative BIM and Autodesk’s leading design tools for Building Information Modelling, including the Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Navisworks product families.
Asite’s cloud platform enables project teams to design collaboratively and coordinate models for design review, construction management, and facilities management. Asite cBIM helps organisations connect their model data with their commercial management systems.
As a result of joining the Autodesk Developer Network, Asite will be able to deliver Revit users a complete view of project workflows within the process of building information modelling. Through a fully integrated workflow, building and design professionals will be able to share and coordinate models across distributed teams and disparate systems and connect their commercial project data directly to the design. Asite and Autodesk users will benefit from a clear and robust audit trail of design progression throughout a project in a tried and tested AEC collaboration platform.
The benefits to Asite and Autodesk Revit users include:
- Connect model information to truly configurable workflows via Asite AppBuilder
- Collaborative, Commercial, and Interoperable business processes – with a clear audit trail
- Processes will become more efficient through streamlining your workflows
- Designs and BIM coordination processes will be connected to your supply chain, project management and procurement processes to offer real time information across the project
- Improved workflows will specifically meet the needs of your business
- Benefit from added value when using both Asite and Autodesk software
Asite was founded in 2001 and is based in the city of London. We help businesses share information and build knowledge in a secure environment in the cloud. Every day, professionals the world over use the Asite platform to manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively and to get the information they need – when and where they need it.
Autodesk and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.