Uncovering the ROI in a Common Data Environment
Tips and insights to reduce blind spots and risk
Tired of Project inefficiencies?
Project inefficiencies can add 20%-25% to the cost of the average construction project. Can you afford to let critical project details fall through the cracks?
Asite Vice President of Operations, Pietro Leo, moderated a panel discussion on how to improve your ROI by implementing a Common Data Environment (CDE).
Watch the replay of the discussion now!
• Aneesa Mulla - Head of Digital - Tilbury Douglas
• Andy Boutle - Head of BIM - Kier Group
The expert panel discussed:
- • How a CDE can impact your productivity and profits
- • The benefits of a CDE in the asset lifecycle
- • Plugs the data gaps and what that means for your ROI
- • How to determine if a CDE is right for your business.
*If you have any questions or wish for further information about the event please send them to the event coordinator via email at: email@example.com*
Register now to access the
recording of the webinar
ABOUT THE MODERATOR
Pietro joined Asite back in 2019 as a Senior Consultant where he implemented the platform for key customers based in both the UK and US.
He then lead the Professional Services Team in the UK before moving into his present role as the Vice President of Operations.
Prior to joining Asite, Pietro worked within the Information Management team at Laing O’Rourke where he managed Asite (and various other site solutions) on a daily basis.